Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What jobs require global travel or interaction with other cultures?

Hey all,





In class one day one of my students asked me why is geography important, am I ever going to use this?





To respond to his question I am trying to put togther a list of careeres that require global travel, or interaction with other cultures. I have a small list so far but have hit a wall. Any suggestions?|||import export any sales person can do it a little bit unsafe right now ,but big money to be maid.points of contact out of Amsterdam.|||Tour guide, military, missionary, ambassador, oil companies, flight attendants, interpreters, fashion industry, researchers, CEOs, travel agent, buyer for a department store, entertainers, electronic manufacturer, chip manufacturer|||Interpreter, flight attendant, missionary, treasure hunter, marine biologist, archeologist, president.....I just hit the same wall lol.|||All of the above ~ plus actor, model, photographer, news reporter, teacher, pilot, builder, enviromental work, working with endangered animals, etc|||in the fashion industry, sometimes need to go to other countries, like Italy|||peace corps - my sister is in it and during the 2004 tsunamis, she went to help others in other countries.|||journalism

No comments:

Post a Comment