Friday, December 16, 2011

What Job lets you travel to mythical places or theory's around the world and prove if they exists?

I would love to have a job that lets you travel around the world to places that are myths or theory's and prove if they are real.So what I am asking is that is there any job like that?What would i master in in college and where to look??Any info would be AWSOME.|||Since mythical places don't exist, no one could pay you to go to them!|||man i was thinking that the other day...wouldnt it be cool to be indiana jones. I would be able to find treasures and stuff. You prob need to get a masters in archeology or something.|||That would be cool...only thing I can think of as "totally cool mythical traveler" isnt a degree program.





Is a degree in anthropology, focused on mythological beliefs.


then hit up national geographic, for a 'reality" show.|||well, thats actually what i do for work. how i got involved was a difficult process. see i have a problem, my whole body is webbed. so i can swim incredibly long distances under water. so for fun i swam as far down in this trench as i could. i was then captured by this unknow fish/humanoid civilization. they said they would only let me live if i agreed to explore the world for them and live as their slave, because of my webbed nature i was aloud to live because previous humans they just ate or sacrificed, so i was fortunate. and to this day i work for this ancient civilization. so my advice to you, thnik about getting a real job :P|||SIFI channel tv show host!|||Archeology is my favorite science after Physics. Archeology is the field that I would endeavor to master to meet your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment