Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is the best, cheapest way to travel around Australia?

I plan on traveling for my first time to Australia soon. I plan on staying in Bendigo for a couple of days because I have a friend there. Then I would like to go to Sydney for the Opera house, Australia Zoo, Uluru rock and Kangaroo Island. I need to find some cheap ways to travel. Also I plan on taking a train from Bendigo to Adelaide then from Adelaide to Darwin, just to see Australia. Need all the help and advice I can get.|||i live in bendigo it will tak agers on a train to adelaide|||Am not sure about other states - a google search will do it, but for instance if you travel by train from Brisbane to Cairns (all up the coast of Queensland) you can buy one ticket, but you are allowed to get off and on as much as you want but use it up within 3 months. This way it's cheaper travel, you can see as much up the coast, stopping at towns, cities and doing your sightseeing.


Trains are The Tilt Train and The Sunlander for Qld.


For other trains and where they go see http://www.railpage.org.au/railmaps/ or http://www.railaustralia.com.au/whichRai鈥?/a>|||They really got lot of great deals. I mean orbitz. You can have really cheap tickets there.|||Virgin Blue and Jetstar - quickest and probably cheapest...|||Look on Orbitz, they have great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment