Monday, December 12, 2011

Homeless but Employed?

Hi, I have recently been kicked out of my family home due to domestic tension. I am currently in full time employment and earning about 拢260p/w after tax (around 13k P/annum). Since I left my house I have been sleeping on who ever I can's sofa, or my car. I've been looking for somewhere to rent, but nowhere is within my means... Also most ask for a deposit and a months rent in advance and I really don't have a lump sum of cash to put forward.





The question I'm really asking is weather I would be entitled to any sort of council property, or financial aid? If not then I really do not know where to go or what do to. I am also concerned that if I can not find a permanant address then my work will suffer and I will jeapodise my job, thus making my situation even worse





Thank you for any information or help in advance.





Matt|||The council will give you homeless accommodation until they find you a permanent flat but can you afford rent and council tax and electricity, gas and furniture per month from your salary, I have a council flat and currently unemployed but when I start working again i will be earning about the same as you do and my rent is 拢250 per month and council tax 拢110 per month and I find it very hard to survive from that and i am a single mature divorced female. You would be better finding a bedsit which is a lot cheaper. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment