Monday, December 12, 2011

Do I give this lady $180.00 or not.? Christian standpoint.?

Calling all Christians. My wife makes most of the money all most all. My health slowed me down tremendously. Spent our money right and blessed by GOD. Rehabbed rental house. This lady owed me at least $1500.00 for some time on a $650. rent per month. I was told the big check is coming and we will handle the debt. Check never came or at least i didn't see it. I did see a brand new lawn tractor. After a year of being in the hole she had a stroke. Made comeback currently on disability. 1k Per month. Then Husband died. Move some family in for support. They are more broke than she is. Moral support but no financial support. 1 person legally supposed to be in the house but now its 6. The bit about the lump sum is fading away. She tells me she will pay 800 per month toward the balance. Her rent in 650 plus 25 dollar late fee. 125 a month until balance is paid. (slow). I want to kick here out but feel sorry for her so I was riding it out. A tornado comes through and demolished the house. I had partial insurance. She had none. i put her and her illegal tenant up for 1 night in the hotel. I Stated the $800 for security deposit was mine now. (1500 in the hole) I'll forget about the rest. Her check came 3 days after tornado. No rent for April. Another $650 gone. Knuckle head son stole some copper but I knew to get all valuables out a.s.a.p. because of rumors about the son. So most of it was gone when they broke in. Yesterday she calls talk in bout cant i pay for 2 rooms for 2 more nights. They have family but i believe they burnt some bridges. What should do? I think all the free aid is done for now. She was due to get paid $1000 3 days after tornado. Where is that cash now?|||Yes.





Exodus 20:8-11|||Not your problem I think you have carried these people long enough.|||There are shelters avaible for victims of the tornado. Put them in one. This way they will get more help than they would ever get from you.





Not exactly the same situation, but a woman I know of was evicted, our church found her by "Godincidendce" and put her up in a cheap, but clean, motel for three days and then into the Salvation Army Booth House. Best thing that ever happened to her. And she is being evangelized. Now she is on the list for subsidized housng, and is getting help for her employment situation.





I think you should quit "helping" them. Give up on the money. You will not get it. God will make it up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment