Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What are some careers that let you travel overseas early on?

I am interested in travel because I can't see myself sitting in an office when working. I want to be involved with cutting edge trends, whether in marketing, fashion, electronics, transportation, etc. What kind of career can I pursue that would let me travel maybe a couple times a year really early on, like without being really advanced in the field? Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated!





Thank you!|||Not very many. I think you'll find that the jobs like the ones seen in "The Hills" are pretty much made up for movies %26amp; TV. Travel is too expensive for most companies to send entry level people. Sure they exist but they are rare. Here are a couple of ideas you can research...





Work for a Cruise Line - especially on a ship. I had a friend who did this as her first job out of college and really enjoyed it.





Work for a manufacturer with multiple plants across the world.





Become an assistant to a person who must travel a lot.





Open your own business which would require you to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment