Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's the cheapest way to travel from London to Nottingham return?

I want to travel to Nottingham for a few days to see my sister in April and I don't know the cheapest way to get there. I have a 16-25 railcard but have found that the cheapest train fare costs too much even with that. I've also looked at travelling by coach but that's not much cheaper either. I don't want to spend anymore than 拢30. Does anyone know the cheapest way to get there?|||A return fare with National Express coaches in April, costs 拢23.70, for an "amendable but not refundable ticket".


However, if possible, why not try to visit your sister before the end of February, when a return "funfare" will cost you just 拢10.00p return.


http://www.nationalexpress.com/greatvalu鈥?/a>|||Walk, or bike would be the cheapest.|||hitch a ride

No comments:

Post a Comment