Friday, December 16, 2011

What is your favourite travel destination and why?

Personally I love Norway-lovely friendly people, beautiful scenery, not overcrowded, and amazing natural events like the Northern Lights %26amp; the Midnight Sun. So then, what's your favourite travel destination and why?|||Norway is good but i like the beach and heat. Hawaii is the place|||Lebanon


My husband is there. Even if he wasn't there its still a beautiful country full of history.|||Bryce Canyon in Utah, as it is so beautiful. My husband %26amp; I (plus our girls and even our nieces and babysitter) have been there several times. It is worth a yearly trip.|||Glennville, Georgia. It's in the middle of nowhere and totally not my type of place. But my boyfriend lives there so flying there means seeing him.|||china


i have brought up in china and i still haven't travel led around china! because there are so many interest places with beautiful scenery and historical stories.


i hope one day i can travel around here and then around the world.|||mexico the festivals are great and the people are fun!!!!!!!!!!!!|||I love going to Europe, any part. But to be more specific, I was so impressed with Bulgaria last summer that I'd live there if I could.|||i love st lucia as it was where me and my hubby got married - lovely friendly people too!

No comments:

Post a Comment