Monday, December 12, 2011

Homeless but employed?

Hi, I have recently been kicked out of my family home due to domestic tension. I am currently in full time employment and earning about 拢260p/w after tax (around 13k P/annum). Since I left my house I have been sleeping on who ever I can's sofa, or my car. I've been looking for somewhere to rent, but nowhere is within my means... Also most ask for a deposit and a months rent in advance and I really don't have a lump sum of cash to put forward.





The question I'm really asking is weather I would be entitled to any sort of council property, or financial aid? If not then I really do not know where to go or what do to. I am also concerned that if I can not find a permanant address then my work will suffer and I will jeapodise my job, thus making my situation even worse





Thank you for any information or help in advance.





Matt...|||I feel for you i really do, all you can do is go to your local council and ask to be put in emergency accomodation and on there list of places that come available, youve a better chance with working so ill keep my fingers crossed for you. Ask in local estate agents if they have vacancys for sharing a rented property but get a reference from work before you go as theyll ask for this and it might do you some good if you tell your employer about your circumstances they may beable to help you in your hard times, just ask coz being alone sleeping in a car will get you depressed and make life worse so get on top of it before it comes a health problem. good luck|||If your a single male - you will only get offered 'hostel accommodation' - if that.





There is seemingly 'no housing/flat style accommodation' policy for single males by any councils. If you were a female with or without kids you'd get fixed up in a very short time - because they are seen as at risk and its seen by the councils (wrongly) that your classification is not.!!





However - go too your local council offices and find out all the latest information.





Bad luck - and I mean that - your on your own with this.!!|||easyroommate.com should provide you with a reasonable house or flat share, If push comes to shove you're going to have to ask the bank for a small overdraft to cover your deposit. It shouldn't be a problem if you work full time.|||Go to your local Council office and ask for advice there - also the Citizens Advice bureau and your local job centre - they are there to help you - do not take no for an answer.|||Rent a room as per the 1st answer.|||is there a squatting movement in your neighbourhood ?|||The primary cause of tension headache is when the neck and scalp muscles contract or become tense due to depression, stress, injury or anxiety. It may also occur if the head is held in one position for a long time without moving. People who work in front of the computer, do fine work with hands, or use a microscope are prone to tension headaches. Other possible causes include excessive alcohol consumption, caffeine, glare, fatigue, nasal congestion, and sinusitis.





Symptoms:


The symptoms of tension headache vary from person to person but generally, a person suffering this condition would experience a dull, pressure like pain, throbbing pain in the scalp, temples or back of the neck, and a pain similar to a tight band placed around the head. These pains may last for 30 minutes to as long as seven days, and can lead to difficulty in sleeping.





Examination:


Tension headaches that are mild to moderate and do not come with other symptoms usually can be treated at home. No further examination is needed. However, if other symptoms occur like nausea or vomiting, it is a must to consult the doctor and have this condition checked. It is the same thing if you experience chronic tension headaches that are preventing you from getting regular deep sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment